Glue Bondage (Stuck Fetish / Glue Fetish)
Agenda
2006-08-23 04:22:27 UTC
I can't find the posts right now, but I think the idea of "glue
bondage" has been brought up before, though it has been a long time.

I was curious if there were more people in the bondage community
interested in the idea? Anyway, I'll talk a little bit about it. For
introducing it to the bondage community, perhaps think of it as "glue
bondage," bondage with glue instead of chains and ropes, though there
might be other additional aspects.

First off, stuck fetishism is kind of the umbrella fetish for what I'm
talking about. There's a wikipedia article on it you can refer to, but
briefly, it's the fetish concerning people getting stuck in various
ways. As the community grows, many subcategories have been added. It
largely owes its roots to a category currently called "Sticky" or "Glue
Fetish" where people got stuck in glue or sticky substances in various
ways, which "Stuck Fetish" was almost synonymous with until 1-2 years
ago. Now stuck fetish can cover WAM type stuff (stuck in quicksand,
etc.), stuck in costumes, "wedge stucks," and a whole lot more.
Another popular group "car stuck" is often referred to by "stuck
fetish", mostly to outsiders. It involves people (usually women)
"pedal pumping" and trying to get their stuck cars out of mud of snow.

But I really want to talk about "glue fetish." The most common
situation is people (often women) getting their feet glued to the
floor. I believe its due to a large foot fetish crossover plus the
ease of getting models to put glue on their feet (as opposed to
elsewhere). Other situations may be people glued to other people,
glued to a floor in various ways, hands glued to their own body, and
(my personal favorite) women glued to chairs.

And before getting into the whole "safe and sane," this fetish is
probably largely the realm of fantasy for most people: drawings,
stories, online role-play, and some commercial productions videos/pics
(often done with sticky but safer materials). But, a significant
number have also used various substances and glue and can share advice
on the matter in real life.

There is one bonus to glue fetish in fiction too, you can accidentally
become stuck in glue, but you can't accidentally become chained to the
floor or roped to a chair. Imagine some typical scenarios like an
unwary women steps into a puddle of glue and can't move? Or maybe she
sits down to do some work, but can't stand up or the chair stands up
with her when she rises, glued to her chair?

So anyone new to the idea and interested? Any questions?

Agenda
edgar
2006-08-23 11:11:43 UTC
I love the idea of being glued to another victim. and being unable to
break free
Would welcome being glued in 69 position to anyone
Agenda
Agenda
2006-08-25 00:50:39 UTC
Well, glad to hear that I could pass along the spark of stuck/glue
fetish. There's a fair amount of people who like that type, though the
69 is a new take on the idea that I've never heard of (surprisingly).

I noticed I didn't give much in the way of links, though didn't want to
come off as just another piece of spam in first post. If you want more
information, the wikipedia article on "stuck fetish" ("glue fetish"
currently redirects you to that entry) has a fair description and some
good links at the bottom, but I'll list some of the non-commercial/free
ones here:

Sticky-Site.com
Alfonso runs, by far, the best stuck site out there at the moment.
It's totally donation run (and all his hard work with some other
admins), and you only need an e-mail address to register. It's got
user galleries, stories, links, forums, chat, everything (well, no
movies at the moment, but hey, not a biggie in the age video hosting
sites).

Stuck Girls (http://members.tripod.com/~savagewolf/)
Meerkat's original, abandoned website is old and slightly broken, but
she's the one who coined "stuck fetish" and made the realization for
all of us that, yes, there are others out there with this stuck fetish.
As if that wasn't enough, she and her terrific friends made, and are
making more, videos with stuck elements or glue fetish shorts. Her
current projects involve making some of her videos available for free
(check out Sticky Site for details).

Sticky Situations & Sticky Situations 2 - Yahoo Groups
They predate Sticky-Site by many years and the activity may not be as
high there, but they've got some good message archives, pics, and
stories.

(and my personal shameless plug)

Glued to her Seat (http://glued-to-her-chair.servik.com)
Yep, it's a whole page devoted to many-a-woman glued to her chair.
It's got drawings, stories, forums/message board, lists of TV and movie
scenes, humorous stuff, links to commercial producers, tons of info,
all devoted to the subject of women glued to chairs. (maybe even some
links to movie clips soon)

So Edgar, hope you drop a line at one of these sites and share your
ideas. The community has really started to grow exponentially after
about 6-7 years of only 3 to 5 thousand. Almost 20 new people a day at
the moment.

So come on, anybody else turned on my this? Any new
ideas/takes/opinions on this?

Sincerely,
Agenda